Australian drug trend report released
NDARC have released their latest Australian drug trends report. This collates numerous reports and data to comment on trends in AOD use and harms in Australia.
For each drug listed data is available regarding:
- Prevalence of use over time among the general population;
- Prevalence of past six month use among groups of regular drug users;
- Trends in frequency of use among the general population and among regular drug users;
- Numbers of people seeking treatment;
- Indicators of drug-related harm using mortality and hospital admissions;
- Law enforcement activity (arrests and seizures) for illicit drugs;
- Market indicators including user reports of availability, price and purity.
Find the full report here